Official : I do what I want when I want where I want except I gotta ask my wife one sec

>>> Buy it on : I do what I want when I want where I want except I gotta ask my wife one sec
Or buy at : Ikarus 
Crocodile is one of the most revered animals. Ancient Greek historian Herodotus records the worship of the reptile so much that they tamed the crocodile and put on jewels for it. Crocodile mummification is also common. I do what I want when I want where I want except I gotta ask my wife one sec. According to scholar Michal Molcho, thousands of crocodile mummies, some of which are very elaborate and special decoration, were found in a crocodile cemetery in the towns of Tebtunis, Egypt in 1899 and 1900. The fish god The crocodile is Sobek, symbol of fertility, rule the Niles river and related reptiles, crocodile head attached to the body of a man. Archaeologists also found evidence of ancient crocodile farms. A 3.5-meter-long Egyptian crocodile mummy in the British Museum was recently found to have the front leg of a cow in its belly, inferred that it was raised on a selective diet.

Homepage : Boomtshirts 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến