Beautiful : Horse and into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul

>>> Link to buy HERE 
OR buy on : Ikarus 
Cambodian crocodile specialized in hunting dinosaurs to eat grass 210 million years ago. Horse and into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul. "The new finding helps us understand more about ancient life in southern Africa," the team said. In the Triassic period, the Cambodian crocodile reproduced everywhere. Their fossils are found across the continent, from Antarctica, ”said researcher Rick Tolchard. "They went extinct about 200 million years ago, paving the way for dinosaurs to dominate on land because they no longer fear threats." The research was published in the African Science journal last week. In 2014, researchers in the UK discovered ancient crocodiles who ran as fast as dogs today to escape predators, including carnivorous dinosaurs. After the Triassic extinction event, the ancestors of crocodiles descended into the water to breed, learn to live underwater, swim faster and catch fish.

Homepage : Boomtshirts 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến