NICE - Achmed you laugh I laugh you cry I cry you take my Jack Daniel’s shirt

>>> Buy it on : Achmed you laugh I laugh you cry I cry you take my Jack Daniel’s shirt
OR buy at : Burgershirt
One of the most famous legends in human history is Atlantis - an undersea civilization. Achmed you laugh I laugh you cry I cry you take my Jack Daniel’s shirt. The legend of Atlantis was first described by the famous Greek philosopher - Plato. The legend tells of a brilliant civilization suddenly sinking and disappearing forever under the waves. Atlantis was once controversial, but some archeologists believe it was built on the collapse of the Minoan empire. About 3,650 years ago, a massive volcanic eruption rocked Thera, an island south of the Aegean Sea, 200km southeast of mainland Greece, which we now call Santorini. The giant "magma" wave quickly wiped out most of the island, followed by a tsunami from the Aegean Sea that swept across Crete and engulfed most of Thera. Minoan civilization sank under the waves and no longer have any ruins.

Homepage : Saleoffshirts 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến