Beautiful - You can't scare me I'm the crazy New York girl

>>> Link to buy : You can't scare me I'm the crazy New York girl
OR buy at : Tribedoy 
Korean scientists have recently developed a 2-sided transparent touch screen that allows many users to use it at the same time.  You can't scare me I'm the crazy New York girl. The new device is expected to bring more convenience in interacting and connecting users in the future. The expert team from the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology developed a touch screen called "Transparent Wall" by using a thin 3-dimensional screen sandwiched between 2 mica panels. They then added sensors, combined with surface converters and vibration transmission microphones and sound from both sides. The image will be projected onto the glass from the projector on both sides of the screen, allowing multiple users to touch one point at the same time without any physical intervention. The surface transducer will increase the vivid experience by moving vibrations and sounds from one surface to another.

Homepage : Saleoffshirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến