(New) I'm Happy Hope You're Happy Too poster

>>> Link to buy : I'm Happy Hope You're Happy Too poster
OR buy at : Tribedoy 
Before, I was always skeptical about the benefits of taking a cold shower in the early morning, until I experienced it myself for a month. I'm Happy Hope You're Happy Too poster . On the Internet, we still read a lot of health tips but rarely follow. However, when I learned about the cold water challenge every morning for 30 days, I decided to try it out. Because of this, this habit is said to improve the immune system and blood circulation, reduce stress, improve mood, reduce muscle aches. The water is really very cold. Although I was mentally prepared the night before, after waking up, I still felt scared when faced with this challenge. I lift myself into the bathroom, take off my pajamas and stand under the shower. I wonder: "Why do I agree to do this?". I set the alarm clock for about 5 minutes and poured water into my body. The most difficult thing was breathing.
I almost panicked when exposed to the cold water. After about 2 minutes, my breathing started to slow down. I started to stand firm, wash my hair and blow my hair under the cold water. When the alarm clock rang, I quickly turned off the faucet. Immediately, a warm, refreshing feeling flooded my chest and abdomen. I'm not sure if this was due to a sudden change in temperature, but it was really pleasant.
Homepage : Gethighshirts 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến