New - Peace Pride Be careful who you hate it could be someone you love shirt

>>> Link to buy shirt : Peace Pride Be careful who you hate it could be someone you love
Or buy on : Brownshirts
If I only said the house number 39, no one would imagine where my mother's house was located in An Dong market. But if you say it's right next to the famous chicken restaurant Siu Siu, many people can imagine it right away. Peace Pride Be careful who you hate it could be someone you love shirt . Siu Siu is a toad shop located next to my mother's side. Mr. Siu Siu, when he opened this shop, negotiated with my mother to telegraph in our house to light the lamp in the shop, using the sidewalk right in front of our house to set up the table. In return Mr. Siu Siu paid my mother a sum of money each month. For twenty years we ate chicken minus rice into this money, ate so much, that I had to wonder if Siu Siu chicken rice was so delicious and so crowded. Every afternoon from the balcony overlooking the summer in front of the house, I often watch diners eating at the bottom. I recognized countless famous faces, celebrities, artists and artists, and important political and military figures of the South, and I often wondered among those guests. Some people know that I eat at the door of my mother's house, Mrs. Nhat Linh.
Homepage : Gethighshirts 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến