I work hard so my cat can have a better life mug

>>> Click to purchase : I work hard so my cat can have a better life mug
Or buy on : Brownshirts 
 During this time a young man named Kintpuash was about to mature, and he could not understand why Modoc and white people could not live together without trying to kill each other. I work hard so my cat can have a better life mug. The vast area of ​​Lake Tule is like the sky, full of retirement, chamois, geese, ducks, fish, and camas for everyone. Kintpuash reproached his father for not creating peace with white people. His father, a chief, told Kintpuash that white people were very hard-working and had to be kicked out before they could have peace. Soon the chief was killed in a battle with white settlers, and Kintpuash became the chief of the Modoc tribe. Kintpuash went into settlements to find white people he could trust, to create peace with them. At Yreka he met some nice people, and soon Modoc people went there to trade. "I always tell white people when they come to my country," Kintpuash said, "if they want to keep their home to live they can do it; and I don't ask them to pay like my people do. I like having them come here to live. I like to live with white people. ”Young chiefs also like their clothes, houses, horse-drawn cars, and their livestock.

Homepage : Gethighshirts 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến