(Great) Good morning fuckers let the bullshit begin shirt

>>> Click to purchase this shirt : Good morning fuckers let the bullshit begin
Or buy at : Brownshirts 
In the afternoon when the sun was soothing, I used to sit on the balcony in the balcony where my mother had planted a corner of a confetti, red twigs and bougainvillea climbing on a sparse iron net. Good morning fuckers let the bullshit begin shirt . The Capstan cigarette on my lips often looks through the paper flowers watching the market from above. On the other side of Nguyen Duy Duong street is Tri Dung high school, sweeping red and lime, the school girls in the red and white blue tie go to school. On the sidewalk on the right side of the balcony, the diners of Siu Siu shop sit and eat well, on the table to eat large bottles of Larue beer head of tiger, beer "33", the dishes of white chicken meat, the Hot steamed chicken rice bowl. Sometimes I saw my mother come out the door to order rice to treat guests and when ever, boss Siu Siu personally brought rice and chicken into the house for my mother. Knowing what my mother meant, he always brought in a special serving: a very well-cut dish of chicken drumsticks with a few extra three pontoons and a plate of chicken hearts including liver, gizzard, heart, pretty little eggs bright yellow ...

Home : Gethighshirts 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến